The consultation can take up to 2 hours and we will cover the following:
• Detailed phone interview and/or design questionnaire in order to completely understand your project, style and preferences
• Recommended furniture arrangement and flow
• De-cluttering, rearranging and optimizing space in the room/s discussed
• Highlighting architectural features and freshening up each room to meet trends/designated style
• Lighting, window treatments and accessory arrangement
• Color guidance and emotional connection points, so you love the look of each space!
After your consult, your URD team will start working on your Refresh Package follow-up which entails...a Priority Shopping List, a Design Detailed Report compiling all of our ideas, Mood Board allowing you to visualize the overall feel for the space we envision together, and an exclusive vendor list to help you complete any part of the design process (if needed). We are confident this package will set you well on your way to a gorgeous looking space that is true to YOU.
REFRESH One-Day-Home-Makeover -- $750
Do you have a larger home with more than a room or two that needs our attention? No problem! This service simply extends our time together, following our detailed Design Report and tackling the main areas of the home. You will get all of the above, just on a larger scale. (This package includes 5 rooms of your choice)
Add On Services for any REFRESH Package
Power Shopping -- $50 per hour
We will create a budget and shop for those accessories that add the WOW factor to each space in your home. We are experts in sourcing the best items at the most reasonable prices and can accomplish this in a shorter time frame than your schedule may allow!
Direct Link Shopping List -- $150 a room (discounts available for multiple rooms)
This is an additional package add on where URD helps define exactly what to purchase in your budget parameters. With this package add on, you will also get:
• A complete shopping list with direct links to on-line sources.
• Exact Design notations & suggestions for implementation.
• One round of revisions if you’re not satisfied with something provided
We use a great program where you can interact with us, telling us which items you approve and disapprove of, along with pricing details etc. Its the whole package allowing you to strategize, visualize, and have all the exact tools you need to complete your look! Takes all the time and guess work out of it and allows us to deliver!
REDESIGN Consultation & Package --
Pricing Proposal Customized to each client based on square feet of space and design requirements. This package is completed through the use of Power Shopping. Please reach out for a customized quote.
This design service involves a true entire space make over by allowing the URD team to come in and 100% do all the work for you. It can be one or multiple rooms. We ask the right questions; view the room through your eyes, and we get to work to bring your vision to life. This service is made up of the following steps:
• Initial on-site consultation walking through the space/s determining your needs and goals for the room/s
• We will break down the space using our FEEL HOME Design philosophy utilizing your current space but then moving to the look and feel you are wanting
• URD will Redesign the room based on your budget and the furnishings & accessories we deem necessary to complete the look you want to achieve.
• URD will handle all décor shopping needs and join/work with clients in shopping for larger based purchases (such as large furniture, paint colors etc)
• We will have an install day where we come in and complete the look of the room
The Recreate approach consists of re-inventing your entire space from ground up. This can include floor to ceiling changes and welcomes conversations around paint, new lighting, and furnishing that go beyond aesthetics. Please reach out for a customized quote.
Please contact us for additional information regarding our Home Décor/Design Services and to schedule an initial consultation appointment with your Upstate Roots Design team.